Senin, 20 Mei 2013

Contoh Memperkenalkan Diri Menggunakan Bahasa Inggris



My name is Nurul Hidayatun.  You can call me Nurul. I was born on 28 November 1993. My religion Islam of course. My hobby is writing. I like writing, because by doing this I can pull out whatever on my mind, it’s fun for me. I live at Banjaran village, Purbalingga. I have 2 (two) brothers and I don’t have a sisters . They are Mr. Misto and Mr. Iman.  And they are have married and each other have one child now. So, from now I’am the only child in my family. My mother is a housewife because she is doesn’t have a job and my father is a merchant. My father  works away from a home, in Jakarta and I’am college in Semarang now. So my mother is alone at home. And  I have friends too. They are Tyas, Mei, Itus, Yum, Fitri, etc.  I really love my family and my friends, without them my life would feel lonely.

11 komentar:

  1. hi every one,
    allow me to introduce myself
    My name is Ade purwanto, please call me Ade. I am 20 years old
    I'm from sidareja, cilacap. My hobby is listen to the music and sometimes playing guitar very often. but I especially like to watch movies
    Harry poter is my favorit movie, I realy love that movie.
    I'm friendly person, so please don'nt be shy to say hello with me when we passed or we are meet in another place.
    I hope we can make fancy friend..
    okay, I think that of. that is all about me :)

    BalasHapus
  2. Assalamu'alaikum teteh saya mau izin menyalin biodata teteh untuk tugas b.inggris saya :) jazakillah :)

    BalasHapus
  3. Hello My Dear Friend
    Let me introduce my self in a short time
    My Complete name IsYoenidea Dasenta.So,you can call me Yuni.I was born in Malang,29 May 2000.It means that I'm thirteen years old right now.i live at Perumahan Indonusa Lestari.My house actually is not far from this school,if you take a shortcut.I have a nica hobby that is Singing and reading.I also spend my time to listening the music when I get bored at home.In my house,I live with my parents and my younger brother.My father worked as Distributor.My mother is a housewife.And my younger brother is 3rd grade of elementary school now.
    That's the end of my introduction.I would say thanks to your attention.Good Morning everyone,nice to see you :)

    BalasHapus
  4. heloo... My name Otong ATENDI. You can call me Otong. I was born on 21 JULY 1996. My religion is Islam, of course. My hobbies are playing football. I love to play ball, because by doing this I can do anything, it was fun for me. I live in Ciumbuleuit, who want to punclut iu tablets, hahaha ....

    BalasHapus
  5. mampir ke blog kita yuuuuk http://silviafebriani217.blogspot.co.id/2015/11/remaja-muslim.html

    BalasHapus
  6. Pragmatic Play launches in the UK - The JamBase
    Pragmatic Play is 경상북도 출장샵 now part of the official 이천 출장샵 gaming arm of the 충주 출장안마 gambling and gaming industry in the UK. Pragmatic Play has also 광주 출장안마 made a number of 춘천 출장마사지

    BalasHapus